Copyright Policy & Terms of Service
SparklePNG.com is a free vibrant community where you can find high quality transparent PNG images submitted by SparklePNG users. The users might have created some of those images or collected them from free image repositories on the public internet. Our mission is to spark the creativity of our community. We moderate all content submissions to avoid the dissemination of offensive material.
Although you can download those PNG images for your personal & non-commercial projects, SparklePNG doesn't grant any license for the content shared on this website.
So if you wish to use these images for any other purpose you must get permission from their respective authors. While we would love to help further, we are unable to provide any contact details, or further information about licensing PNG images.
We do not intend to display any copyright protected images. If you hold rights for images displayed on SparklePNG.com that you would like to be removed, please contact us and send us an Email. We can either remove the image or mark it as your property (by linking to the author).
SparklePNG.com takes your online privacy seriously. This document outlines the types of information collected by our servers and provides links to the privacy policies of our third-party advertising partners.
DMCA Copyright Policy
SparklePNG has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company's websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent via contact us.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If we receive a takedown notice in accordance with the foregoing, we will remove the material cited in the notice and attempt to notify any user who uploaded the allegedly infringing material if we have their contact information. If we determine that any user has repeatedly infringed upon the intellectual property rights of others, we will disable any accounts that user has with us when appropriate.
Like most web sites, SparklePNG.com logs web, database, and other server-software usage and access information. This information may include your internet protocol (IP) address, which in many cases can be translated to an affiliation (such as your work, school, or internet service provider), or a geographical location. We only use this information for debugging purposes and for aggregating into anonymous usage and traffic statistics.
While browsing SparklePNG.com, a small number of text files referred to as "cookies" are created on your local file system by your web browser at the request of our servers. These files allow us to personalize the browsing experience for both registered and non-registered users, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We use various products and services from third party companies and organizations like Google AdSense or Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, G+, widgets or similar products from other organisations that may share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners mentioned above. You are free to delete the cookies at any time, or configure your browser not to create them, however, we do not guarantee that every feature of our site will function as expected without cookies enabled.